Today by reading this article you will be able to install Multiple APKM, APKS, XAPK, and as well as APK files. Well, APK mirroring sites & Google have rectified the APK file format. APK is actually a complete installation file for Android applications that has the file extension .APK. Only, due to changing requirements, the standard has evolved to help new formats & file extensions. The renowned mirroring site just like APK Mirror has its format which is just known as APKM & likewise, APKpure offers XAPK files.
You are unable to install these additional APK formats via Android’s built-in installer. In spite, they just require an accurate installer application & a bit different installation method. Well, for this, below we have listed the detailed steps so users are able to easily get multiple APKM, APKS, XAPK & other APK files like Split APKs.
Get XAPK, APKM, & APKS Files.
The below-listed formats & files are actually supported by the two processes:
- Stand-alone APK files, & split APK files.
- XAPK (of APK-Pure), as well as copying of OBB files once the installation is complete. Don’t have those on the file system, however, it’s suggested for performance purposes.
- APKS (of SAI app), including any other ZIP-based file that just has the split APK files.
Get XAPK, APKM, & APKS File via App Manager.
- First of all, you have to download App Manager via Google Play.
- Easily, install the APK file which you guys want to get & also browse to it on your phone’s File Explorer.
Also, keep in mind that the Mi Files application just (works on non-Xiaomi phones) is known to permit users to go to these extension types, other file browsers probably not.
- Choose the XAPK, APKM, or many APK files. Click on Open With & choose App Manager as well. You have to allow the Unknown Sources permission to App Manager for the first install.
- The App Manager should start installing the application. Once it is finished then see your application drawer in order to locate the shortcut.
Get the APKS File via Split APKs Installer
- First of all, you have to install Split App Installer via Google Play Store.
- And install the APK file which you guys want to install.
- Go to Split APKs Installer. Hit the Install button located just at the bottom
- Now browse at the place where you have downloaded the APK file/files. Choose the files & tap on install. , Allow the Unknown Sources permission in order to Split App Installer for the first install.
- Consequently, the ZipFile API is disabled. Whether an app offers you an error message on install, then you can enable it via settings.
- And at last, abide by the wizard to complete the install.
Also, read this guide: How to Fix Outlook search not working in Windows 11
Difference B/wStandard APK & Multiple / Split APK Files
In order to fit in with large data files & apps, developers offer split APK files. Corresponding to a single application, these enormous files split the data just into smaller pieces, or occasionally, you can cut the configuration APK just from the base APK. Grateful to this, providing unessential data for different architectures is unimportant.
Furthermore, the XAPK & APKM files are easy to install. In spite of having users manually send OBB data in particular folders before getting the APK, then these file formats merge the method into one single install file. Hence, this removes the problem of individually downloading the OBB data & copying it.