Here, we’ll show you guys the steps to resolve the lags, low FPS, and low GPU usage issues in Rust. The Rust game has to make a huge segment of the reliable fanbase for itself.
It just seems that different Computer users are having a hard time getting their hands on this game. Many users complained that they are facing lags, low FPS, & as well as low GPU usage problems in the Rust game. Earlier they were easily able to get close to 100 FPS however, now the 60-65 range is the maximum reachable limit.
Similarly, even the GPU usage is not being completely changed and is being used close to 75%. All this is resulting in stutters & ruffled in the gameplay encounter. This tutorial shall make you aware of just that. Let’s get started.
Tips and Tricks to resolve Lags, Low FPS, & Low GPU Usage in Rust
Now you will have to remove the Valorant anti-cheat system Vanguard from your system. Two various ways via which this could be done. Below we have mentioned both these methods. You probably refer to the one that is in sync with your requirement.
Uninstall Vanguard by using Settings Menu
- Firstly, you should open the Start Menu, search Add or remove programs and go to it.
- Drop to Riot Vanguard, choose it, and tap Uninstall.
- Tap YES in the confirmation dialog box.
- At last, restart the computer.
- That’s it
Uninstall Vanguard by using Command Prompt
- Go to Start Menu, simply search CMD, & run it as an administrator.
- Bring out the below command:
sc delete vgc
- Now execute the following command:
sc delete vgk
- At the time when that is done, reboot your computer.
- Set up File Explorer by pressing the Windows+E shortcut keys.
- Open the following location:
- Finally, right-click on the Valorant folder & choose Delete.
Well, we hope you like this guide. If you have questions so you can ask us in the comments box below. We’ll try to come back to you with an easy solution.