Here we will explain to you the way to unlock the bootloader on the Realme GT Neo 2 device. One of the latest entries to the Realme family, the GT neo 2 sees quite an amazing specs sheet. Along with Snapdragon 870 chipset, up to 12GB RAM, & 120Hz refresh rate, it just seems to have checkmark the prerequisites that one can have asked for from a device belonging to this domain. Furthermore, the OEM has priced it at a reasonable price segment, by which adding more brownie points to its rich collection. In this guide, you will learn the way to flash realme OFP Firmware via MSM download Tool.
With similar lines, the device is actually an active player in custom development. Be it for flashing custom ROMs, getting a custom recovery, or obtaining access to the system partition, there is too much to look forward to. However, before you guys could try any of these tweaks, here checkmark a necessary requirement of the list- & that is basically an unlocked bootloader. Here we will tell you what to do that.
Method to Flash Realme OFP Firmware using MSM Download Tool
The following instructions are written under individual sections for ease of understanding. Ensure to follow in the exact same sequence as mentioned.
Get Android SDK Platform Tools
Well, must remember that this is the official ADB & Fastboot binary provided by Google. It will just act as our working directory. From verifying the ADB connection in order to boot the TV to Fastboot. All this would be just carried out taking the help of these binaries. Get & bring out them to any suitable location on the Personal Computer. This will offer you guys the platform-tools folder, which we will be then used throughout this entire guide.
See this article: Way to Unlock Bootloader on Asus Zenfone 8
Enable USB Debugging on Nvidia Shield TV
Enable the USB Debugging on your TV so that you guys would be able to execute the needed ADB Command.
- Go to the Settings > Device Preferences > About.
- Click on the Build Number 7 Times. It will enable Developer options.
- Head to Developer Options & enable USB Debugging.
- Here you guys will get a confirmation dialog box, tap OK.
- That’s it.
- Firstly, you have to install the In-Depth Test APK on your Realme device.
- Set it up and press the Start Applying button present at the bottom.
- Tick mark the checkbox & press the Submit Application button.
- Get the ‘Application Submitted, Processing, Please wait’ message. This whole process takes a maximum of 15 minutes.
- When that is completed, then you will get the option in order to Start the In-Depth Test.
- Your device will now restart & you guys will get the fast boot_unlock_verify ok message on the screen.
Unlock the Bootloader on Realme GT Neo 2 (Start the In-Depth Test)
- First of all, you have to connect the device to your computer just by using the USB cable. Ensure USB Debugging is enabled.
- Copy and Paste in the following command in order to boot your Realme GT NEO 2 device to Bootloader mode:
adb reboot bootloader
- Bring out the below command in order to unlock the bootloader on the Realme device:
fastboot flashing unlock
- Here view the Bootloader Confirmation Message on the device. Must use the Volume keys in order to highlight the UNLOCK THE BOOTLOADER notification. Hit the Power key in order to make sure your decision.
- Now the device will enter the in-depth test mode. Next, all the data will be removed and the bootloader will also be unlocked.
Conclusion – Method to Flash Realme OFP Firmware using MSM Download Tool
Therefore, above all were the steps in order to unlock the bootloader on the Realme GT Neo 2 device. You probably now go ahead & try your preferred custom ROMs, recoveries & mods. Similarly, in case you guys have any questions and issues, then let us know in the section below.