Today we will help you guys to delete ChromeLoader & Krestinaful Malware in Chrome. Here are some of the detailed steps to get rid of the ChromeLoader and Krestinaful Malware from the Chrome browser & thus from your Personal Computer.
How to get rid of ChromeLoader & Krestinaful Malware in Chrome
Two-step procedures are there to deal with this issue. The first step is used to remove the Chromeloader.exe while on the contrary, the second step would support you guys to delete the Krestinaful. But we will here suggest you guys try out both the steps even in case your Computer is having the listed malware. This is just because there have been lots of examples where users weren’t able to recognize that the Computer has been bugged along with two malware as it quietly brings out its method in the background. Now let’s try out both these steps.
Read this article: Fix Weather Widget not Working in Pixel on Android 12
- First of all, go to the Start Menu, find Task Scheduler, and go to it.
- Open the Active Tasks section available at the bottom.
- Search for the Chromeloader task, double-tap to open it.
- Choose that task, right-click on it & choose Delete.
- Once that is completed set up File Explorer by using the Windows+E shortcut keys.
- Go to the mentioned below location (ensure to replace the username accordingly):
- Use the search bar in order to locate the following four files/folders & remove all of them:
background.js file, config.js file, _metadata folder, and images folder
- Most of these files were available in the following directory:
- Once all four files have been removed, reboot the browser. That’s it.
- The ChromeLoader malware now stands removed from the Chrome browser including your Personal Computer, so let’s now address Krestinaful.
Remove the Krestinaful Malware from Chrome
- First of all, set up the Chrome browser, type the below location in its address bar. Press Enter:
- Tap on Restore Settings to their original defaults.
- You have to press the Restore Settings button in the confirmation dialog box that appears.
- Here you have to wait for the process to complete. Once completed, reboot the browser and the malware is now deleted from your Computer.