Today you will learn the steps to get the Nike Run Club App on Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Wear OS without Play Store. This app from Nike sees quite a few nifty features. These are the likes of Run Tracker which permits you to track & store runs, Training Plans & Guided Runs, Shoe Tagging, & Challenges- completing, that offers you milestone badges & as well as trophies.
Not lots of them can make full use of these features in their smartwatch. This is only due to the Nike Run Club App being no longer present in the Google Play Store for Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 users. Therefore, both types of users are those who have bought this smartwatch and the other ones are those who wouldn’t be able to get this app. In case you guys are also suffering from this issue, then do not be a worry. Here we will tell you how you can get the Nike Run Club App on Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Wear OS without Google Play Store.
Get the Nike Run Club App on Galaxy Watch 4 Wear OS Without Play Store
- First of all, you have to install the Nike Run Club APK just from a trusted third-party site & send it to the device.
- Go to Settings > System > About. Click on Build Number 7 Times. By doing this, it will enable the Developer Options.
- Open the Settings > Developer Options > ADB Debugging & click on YES.
- Drop down and then enable the Debug over WiFi. Now your IP Address will be listed just after it.
- In case it isn’t there, open Settings > Connectivity > WiFi. Copy your IP Address.
- Get the Wear Installer app on your Samsung Galaxy Watch including your smartphone.
- Set up the Wear Installer application on the device. Write in the IP Address in the space given (at the bottom).
- Do not write the Port Number (the four numbers after the colon). For instance, in case your IP is 192.168.x.xxx:8080, subsequently, write the 192.168.x.xxx in the app.
- When you guys have entered the IP, click Done. Now Wear Installer will be loaded to the device. Open its Download tab & choose the downloaded APK.
- When you click on that APK, then you guys will get the Allow Debugging prompt on the watch. Click OK or Always Allow from this PC.
- Press the Install button in Wear Installer on the device
- Once completed, you guys will get APK successfully installed message. Click on Finish & you
In case you guys have any questions related to the above-mentioned article, let us know in the comments section below. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
probably disable the Debugging on the watch.