Today we will explain to you the way to rectify the game crashing problem on the 12th Gen Intel Core Processor because of DRM incompatibility. Due to problems with Digital Rights Management, over 50 various sorts of games are facing immediate crashes or shutdowns, either during the setup time or in b/w the gameplay. Some of the renowned titles are Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Far Cry Primal, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered, & Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.
There is an official workaround via which you guys are able to fix this issue. Now let’s check it out.
Which 12th Gen Intel Processors are Affected?
Intel® Core™ i9-12900KF Processor Intel® Core™ i9-12900K Processor Intel® Core™ i7-12700KF Processor Intel® Core™ i7-12700K Processor Intel® Core™ i5-12600KF Processor Intel® Core™ i5-12600K Processor
List of Games Affected
The below games faces crashing problem on the 12th Gen Intel Core Processor on “Windows 11”
Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla Far Cry Primal Fernbus Simulator For Honor Lost in Random Madden 22 Maneater Need for Speed – Hot Pursuit Remastered Sea of Solitude Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Tourist Bus Simulator Maneater
The following games faces crashing problem on the 12th Gen Intel Core Processor on “Windows 10”
Ace Combat 7 Assassins Creed Odyssey Assassins Creed Origins Code Vein eFootball 2021 F1 2019 Far Cry New Dawn FIFA 19 FIFA 20 Football Manager 2021 Football Manager Touch 2021 Ghost Recon Breakpoint Ghost Recon Wildlands Immortals Fenyx Rising Just Cause 4 Life is Strange 2 Madden 21 Monopoly Plus Need For Speed Heat Scott Pilgrim vs The World Shadow of the Tomb Raider Shinobi Striker Soulcalibur VI Starlink Team Sonic Racing Total War Saga – Three Kingdoms Train Sim World Train Sim World 2 Wolfenstein Youngblood
Way to fix Game Crashing Problem on 12th Gen Intel Core Processor due to DRM
- First of all, you have to boot your Computer to BIOS. For that, switch it off and turn it on again.
- Whilst it is booting up, hit the Esc key. Now the Start menu will take place.
- Hit the key that corresponds to BIOS (which is actually an F10) & the Computer shall boot to the BIOS screen.
- When you guys reach the BIOS screen, now you have to enable the Legacy Game Compatibility Mode.
- Save the modification & quit the BIOS. Reboot your Computer & boot it to the OS.
- Hit the Scroll Lock key on the keyboard to enable the Legacy Game Compatibility Mode.
- Set up the game & it should no longer face any crashing or freezing issues.
When you guys are completed playing the game, you have to ensure to hit the Scroll Lock key in order to disable the Legacy Game Compatibility Mode. But, don’t disable this feature from the BIOS. On the other hand, you guys will have to boot Computer to BIOS & enable this feature every time before playing the affected game.
In case you guys have any questions related to this article do let us know in the section below.