Well, we will here discuss how we can fix the problem of the Weather widget not working in Pixel devices running Android 12. If you guys are also waiting for the solution then now let’s start it, without wasting time.
Fix Weather Widget not Working in Pixel on Android 12
- First of all, you have to go to the Settings menu on the device.
- Head to Apps > See All Apps > Choose Google App from the list.
- Here you must drop to the end of the page & click on App Details. Now you guys will be taken to the app’s Google Play Store page.
- Click on the overflow icon which is located at the top right & then uncheck Enable auto-update.
- Head back to the Google App’s settings page & then click on the overflow icon just present at the top right.
- Choose Uninstall Updates, click OK in the confirmation dialog box, & you have to here wait for the downgrade method to complete.
- Once, it is complete then is delete the widget. Re-add it on your screen. That’s it. The issue now stands fixed
Read this article: Fix Plex App Audio/Video Problems on One UI 4 & Samsung TV
Therefore, this was all from our guide on fixing the Weather widget not working issue in Pixel devices running Android 12. Remember that in case you ever encounter this problem in the near future, carry out the same tweak to downgrade the Google App to its earlier build. This is just because this widget is actually linked to the Google App
Well, this guide is completed from our side, now we round off this post. In case you have any questions or any issues related to the above-mentioned guide, let us know in the comments section below. Well, we will try to get back to you with a solution as soon as possible.