Lots of users have reported that when they set up the game, at that time they are simply met with a white screen with no progression forward. Users can hear the audio in the background, it just means that the game is still running, But, the front is all white. When the Ubisoft & Nvidia overlays are functioning well, however, the front is all stone white. In case you guys are also getting annoyed with this issue, then this guide will help you out. Today you will learn the steps to resolve the white screen bug in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. Similarly, we will also tell you the plausible reason for this problem. Without wasting the time, then let’s get started.
Fix Assassin’s Creed Valhalla White Screen Bug
Currently, Nvidia released its latest driver, version 511.65. This is the root cause of this problem. In order to fix it, downgrade it to a prior version. In spite, version 472.12 (released in September 2021) is working perfectly. And has fixed the underlying bug. Below the shorter instruction is mentioned below.
- Pick up your driver’s name & write from the Nvidia Control Panel.
- Open the Nvidia Rollback Drivers page. Choose the info corresponding to your GPU driver.
- Press Search & tap on version 472.12 from the search consequences.
- Tap on the Download button.
- Press again the Download button & then wait for some time for the file to be downloaded.
- Once completed! You must have to set up the launch it. Also, proceed with the on-screen instructions in order to get the rollback drivers.
Also, see: Change WiFi Priority in Windows 11: Fix
That’s all now done.
Above all were the steps to rectify the white screen bug in the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla game. In case you guys have any questions related to the above-mentioned article, so then let us know in the comments section below. We will try to get back to you with an easy workaround.