Here are the steps to rectify the issue Logitech Mouse Scroll Wheel not working on your Mac. Among the renowned names in the PC peripherals domains, actually, this brand has stably created itself as the go-to choice, not for the normal users but, also for gaming enthusiasts.
However, also remember that it is not free from its fair share of glitches either. Currently, some user reports that the mouse’s scroll wheel not working with the expected lines for users of mac.
In case that happens, so then look up to the below guide. Here we will make you aware of the steps to resolve the Logitech Mouse Scroll Wheel not working issue on the Mac. Now let’s get started.
Fix Logitech Mouse Scroll Wheel not working on Mac
In case you guys are looking for a method to rectify the issue, then I am excited to let you know that you are in the right place, because here we have a solution that will work for you.
- Firstly, tap on the Apple logo just located at the top left.
- Choose the System Preferences simply from the menu which is visible there.
- Then tap on Security & Privacy. Open the Privacy tab.
- Choose Accessibility from the left-hand side.
- Tap on the lock in order to make changes.
- Checkmark the Logitech Options Daemon as well.
Above all were the steps to resolve the Logitech Mouse Scroll Wheel not working problem on your Mac. In case you guys have any questions related to the above-explained guide, then let us know in the comments section below. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.